ROUND FOURTEEN UNIVERSITY HEIRS AND SPARES

HEIRS AND SPARES

UNIVERSITY

HEIRS


Word count: 712
Picture Count: 49


Residents:
Gabriel Gatsby: (genetics/gold digger challenge) Family/pleasure Captain hero
Kafia Karin: (7 day challenge) romance/pleasure Professional Party Guest


Freshman Semester One

Narrated by Gabriel
Hi met some of the new dormies


and Kafia he lives in my neigbourhood

I like to get to know people

lots of people

GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL  A+ 4.0
KAFIA A+ 4.0

FRESHMAN SEMESTER TWO
NARRATED BY Kafia

Hi really enjoy college at the moment people dance anytime, and anywhere

chatted


We have to make our own beds

I played toss the ball with Gabriel who was

asking people about money and stuff.

GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL A+ 4.0
KAFIA A+ 4.0

SOPHOMORE SEMESTER ONE

My turn again Gabriel, as I am bisexual I like to have a lot of fun with people

But I also like hanging out with Kafia too, we did some homework together as well.

I am also having lots of dates with people and yes asking about their fortune.

Kafia has dates too

like this lady but I can't remember her name.

Just had another exam, time for the 
GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL A+ 4.0
KAFIA A+4.0

SOPHOMORE SEMESTER TWO

Kafia's turn again. University is going so fast were are just nearly finished our second year and having a blast

Gabril took one of his dates to the new mall that had been built. But they didn't do much

I love chatting to people and University students are so friendly

I said to Gabriel the studying will get harder, it is not all just flowers and stuff.

So he decided he needed to learn a skill

GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL B -3.8
KAFIA B -3.8

JUNIOR SEMESTER ONE
Gabriel  here again, wow halfway through university already.

see I am not the only one who using the couch and of the mascot from our football team is also sitting on that couch.

I had date with this old woman called Tiffany

Old woman are meant to be rich


My mum rang me and said nan had died and she had left me some money that was nice of her, I am going to miss her when I go back home.

Kafia is friendly like me but he loves to leave them hanging.

not sure who this is could be me or Gabriel we share the beds. As you do.

GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL B 3.7 PHILOSPHY
KAFIA C+ 3.4 PSYCHOLOGY

JUNIOR SEMESTER TWO
Kafia here one again

There goes Gabriel asking his dates about money again. I just enjoy the company just for a little while and then on to the next one.


Now I love a woman with red hair, and she is pretty too, I might try to get to know her.

and Gabriel is another date with a woman

and this lady doesn't have any money either.

Gabriel try and catch up sometimes but it is hard now we are different classes

but I don't mind dancing on my own.

GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL B 3.5
KAFIA B- 3.5



SENIOR SEMESTER ONE

Gabriel here again

look at poor old Kafia eating on his own

we managed to get a couple of musical instruments into the dorm, and we jam when we can.

the classes aren't that great



As I said before I like getting to know people

I hope me and Kafia will be mate for years

stupid mascot started picking on me.

GRADES AND GPA
GABRIEL C+ 3.3
KAFIA C+ 3.2

SENIOR SEMESTER TWO

Kafia here again our last term


I don't think Gabriel is actually doing any work. We have slacked off a little bit we still go to class but that's about it

I like to clean nobody does it, and the place gets filthy 

Gabriel and I decided to just one little assignment before we finished University

as Gabriel said old woman are rich.

and I proposed to this lovely lady.

END OF TERM GRADES  AND GPA
GABRIEL C+ 3.2
KAFIA C+ 3.1

SPARES:
Bianca Coleman, Braxton Coleman, Felecity Falon, and Gem Gatsby

Everybody get's to know each other and a dormie

the spares only get one day really at college

as I do cheat them into finishing

as I  don't really have to put

them through university.




















































































































































Comments

  1. And another university down, and another round I am caught up on. I'll get there eventually. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND THREE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2