ROUND 14 JACK (JILL) OF ALL TRADES H10

JACK (JILL) OF ALL TRADES

https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=417506

JACEE

GENERATION TWO


Word Count: 726
Picture Count: 44



RESIDENTS:
Jacalyn (elder)
Ramin (adult)
Josie (adult) romance/pleasure Hall of Famer Libra 2/10/3/10/7



Monday:
Narrated By Josie

Hi there, glad to be back home from University, and know I have to get loads of different jobs. Mum (Jacalyn) only managed to do three but I have been to University and hopeful I will do more than that.


Dad (Ramin) and Mum enjoyed the hot tub

While I invited my girlfriend over, we met at University

Esther hadn't fall in love with me yet but she did today

I felt so good that I got down on one knee and proposed she said yes

she didn't feel right at University and moved in with us.
Esther Walter £11,000 Romance/fortune  Celebrity Chef Libra 2/10/2/6/6

She also changed her hairstyle and clothes but she wasn't too happy about it.

I got some new hairstyle and clothes too, and a job in dance.


Tuesday:

I went off to the new mall that had been built to buy some jellwery
I went to the wedding shop and brought something new


I thought I might buy a new game but I didn't

I also went to the bar but didn't stay for long.

Ester got a job in business but she really wants to be chef but there is nothing in the classifieds

I hope I last long as mum and dad, they still love each other much as they did went their first got together

We thought we would get married at night in the snow. I never thought I would get married either.

Wednesday:

Dad has learnt all his skills that he needs, but mum still has way to go

but there always find time for each other


I hope Esther and I like that when we get older. I forgot to show you my dance career reward, got into the showbusiness career (must find a picture for that too) and then got a job in Law Enforcement

but I think I might be giving a miss for a little while, I found out I was having a baby.

Thursday:
Hey it is Esther here, I have hijacked this sort of journal as I wanted to write today

the in-laws look like they are arguing they are not

I brought this co-worker home with me and for some reason

I couldn't help myself and gave her a kiss

and I did the naughties with her 


Luckily or stupid of me no -one was home but for some reason Josie went to work

and it won't be long until she gives birth to our baby.

It was also my father-in law birthday


I know my co-worker was still here celebrating with us. I felt a little bit silly.

Friday:
Hi Josie is back, Esther won't let me read her entry for some reason, she says wait until we are old.

Well if you old and can do in a car why not. Parents are embarrassing.

Dad phoned work and decided to retire, he is going to look after the baby while I go through my jobs.

Esther got a promotion and I didn't don't know why not, maybe it is because I am pregnant.


I didn't need any new skills for my job but I thought I would try to get ahead of myself.

Saturday:

time for the baby

I didn't realise it hurt this much

We had a little baby boy called James

I also managed to get to work too

Everybody had the day off work except me and Esther was really good with James

as mum and dad decided to spend their time in the hot tub

I also got a promotion too. (I thought I got a picture of the reward) and got myself a new job in the paranormal career.

Sunday:

I love mum and dad and their closeness

but not when I am trying to talk to my wife

yes I am in my undies, as Ester and I had woo hoo

Can't believe our little baby boy is growing up

I think he has mixture of me and Esther but I could be wrong. Wish he had my red hair though

Mum taught James how to speak they want to teach him everything.

Extras;
Jacalyn: Music, Intelligence and Oceangraphy.
Josie: Dance, showbusiness and Law enforcement.





















Comments

  1. You are zipping through jobs this generation. Seems good so far, other than the naughtiness of Esther. lol....I wonder what will happen when she reads it eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND THREE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2