ROUND 14 7 DAY CHALLENGE H11

7 DAY CHALLENGE

KARIN


Word Count; 565
Picture Count: 47



RESDIENTS:
K.C. (Adult) fortune/romance Hand of Poseidon
Daryl (adult)
Kafia (teenager)


Monday:
Narrated by K.C.

Darryl got up early to chat to some friends on the computer

I got back from work and chatted to some friends on the phone


Kafia got back from school and did his homework straight away

later on that night Daryl used the telescope and I played bowling

while Kafia played the drums.

Tuesday:

Look at us all off to work and school. I realised I needed to get a job in business

As usual Kafia came home and did his homework 

and chatted to his friends

I got a promotion

and also went on a date with my husband

Kafia went off to work

and the hubby and I had some fun in the hot tub.

Wednesday:

Kafia is a good boy always makes his bed in the morning too

we nearly had all had breakfast together

I got another promotion from work today but our toilet was clogged so instead paying our for someone to mend it. I did it myself

Daryl also got another promotion

Kafia went off to work

Daryl also needed to skill for his job and so did I but Daryl work mate decided he needed the loo and chucked me out. But it is my house.

When Kafia got back from work he must have been hungry.

Thursday:

that's a great start for the morning luckily Kafia was facing the other way.


sorry my mind seems to be elsewhere at the moment


Maybe Kafia did see, he had a date with a lady (I can't remember her name)

and after work he danced to the stereo

and my day ended good as well

Friday:

I decided to take my family on holiday we went decided to go to Takemizu Village



We stayed at the Steaming Dragon hotel, there was restaurant but you could eat in your room

Kafia soon made friends with another teenager he is not shy

We went off to the Immortal Zen Gardens, I paved the garden while Daryl mediatated

and Kafia talked to local, but we didn't catch his name

Kafia also got sign of the a man who could teleport but was not quick enough to catch him.

so he decided to make tea instead.

Saturday:

We went on a few trips around the island too

we visited the hot springs and lucky shrine park

we also tried the local food

managed to get a photo of us all

Daryl brought some holiday souvenirs


we all learn a new game

and Daryl got a massage.

Sunday:

We went to Pagoda market

and had our last taste of local foods



I brought Kimono's for all the family as you do

Kafia still likes to make lots of friends

and Daryl had some fun before we went home

It had snowed when we got home

Kafia had date with another lady and then went off to university.

it was after midnight time to change my aspiration again to Pop/fortune and wants to became a visonary

Extras
Romance points: 154,400
Fortune points: 237,400
Points for fortune: 83,000

Also I had forgotten she was fortune for the first week, so don't know if to keep this points are just deducted from the end so she will have to an extra aspiration so more elixir for her.









Comments

  1. This is a very interesting challenge to me. They had a nice vacation it seems though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1