ROUND 14 I AM SURRONDED BY IDIOTS H9

ISBI

http://isbichallenge.blogspot.com/2005/07/isbi-challenge-rules.html

INCHMAN

GENERATION TWO





Word Count: 580
Picture Count; 41

RESIDENTS:
Ida (elder)
Abhijeet (elder)
Imogen (adult) Family/Fortune Hand of Poseidon Aquarius 5/5/3/7/6


Monday:
Narrated By Imogen

The Nanny left (she got stuck in the house for a couple of weeks.



My mum Ida is still going to work even though she is an elder


I called over a lady friend of mine who I met at college it is ok she not here to arrest anyone.

I asked her on a date, her name Demi Love by the way



we kissed and fell in love and I felt very impulsive and asked her to move in with use, she brought some money too. And she is a family sim, and that all we know.

Tuesday:

I got my dream job, so my career is off to a great start

Demi changed her hairs and got some new clothes too, it appear Demi doesn't have a job but that doesn't matter she can stay home doing what she wants to do


Demi gets on really well with my mum Ida

And we all managed to have meal together in the evening.

Wednesday:

Mum (Ida) and Dad (Abhijeet) always find time to be with everyone

I found out I was pregnant

so I asked Demi to marry me

and she said yes

Another family meal together we try to this a lot and chat about our or sit in silence

As I said Demi gets on really well with mum, hope she Demi not regretting leaving the police force!

Thursday:

For some reason Demi went out to the front of the house with just her nightie on

Mum and Dad play chess a lot, we don't get seem them that much

We also found out that Demi is also expecting a baby


and it not long now until our first little one comes along. Excuse Dad having a shower behind me.

Friday:

time for the baby to come along 

meet out daughter Isla

Demi was fast asleep when Isla was born

All the other adults were at the jobs so Demi had to look after Isla

she kept putting her on the floor

I got a promotion by just by answering a question

and mum got to answer a question too and they promoted to Hall of Famer which was for her ltw.


We all bring a co-worker home with us.

Saturday:

time for a baby, so for the photo-bomb of our neighbour

We have a little boy called Isaac

for some reason this baby keeps making the parents

want to pee themselves, poor old mum did.

time for the biggest baby to get into more trouble

Wow I think she looks a lot like Demi

and we decided to get married in the snow at night

It was a lovely time.

Sunday:

Demi can feed Isacc but she hasn't got the knack of changing diapers nor mum and dad, they just so into each other that they forget that they are other people here

When I got home from work and promotion, changed Isaac diaper, and have play time too.


Demi also managed to give Isla a bath and a changed the diaper

I also found out that I am pregnant again too. ( bloody family sims)


Here's Isla enjoy her toys.

extras
I always forget to fill this in

Torch-Holders: 2
Perma-Plat Sims: 1
Shrink Visits: 
Social Bunny Visits: 1
Pass Out: 1
Wet Self: 1











Comments

  1. The family is not doing too bad for an ISBI. Since toddlers do really pass out in 2 that is super helpful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2