ROUND 14 MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE H13

MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE

http://sims2challenges.blogspot.com/2008/12/episode-58-million-dollar-challenge.html

MATTHEWS


Word Count: 681
Picture count: 57




RESIDENTS:
Marie (adult)
Sabastian (adult)




Monday:
Narrated By Marie



That's my husband he got a job in military to help make some money as quick as possible

I also went to work in my pyjamas nothing else fits anymore


we also have a few money trees too

have to skill for my job which is in showbusiness


I was having tea with the husband

and pains ripped through my body I have gone into labour

and we have a baby boy called Marcus.

Tuesday:

Morning everybody time to make the bed

Sab has the day off today and he decided we should open up a new business

as we have used all our money perks in the business we decided to open up

a business where people had to pay to get into. We started charging people £250 for now. We did get it up to Rank 1

As soon as Sab got home he made tea

and I finished work then


 played chess and kept on eye on Marcus.

Wednesday;

I went to the business next day and put the charge up to £500 per hour

Sab was with me too, people stayed for hours. we got up to rank 3

Came home had to feed Marcus

chatted to Sab after he had been at work

I had the day off and we

spent some time together as it would be harder


as Marcus will turning one

and we will need to have eyes in the back of our heads

There is our little boy.

Thursday:

We went back to the Leisure resort as I call it and we had the good and bad witch turn up today but that's ok as we put the prices up £750 and we still went up a rank to number 4

As soon as we got back from the business I got Marcus

fed him and myself

then we started on the toddler skills (I also had the day off) first one walking


then Marcus had a nap and I got him gave a cuddle and tickle

then the potty training two out of three out bad for one day.


When Marcus went back to bed for the night I watched some tv

while Sab used the pc.

Friday:

the trouble with evil witches they may spend a lot but the do leave coakroaches

but the guests don't seem to mind as we got up to Rank 5

I chatted to my husband for a while before he had to go to work

we do still have the money trees as well

We did hire a nanny to look after Marcus while we both had to work

she seemed to do a good job

Marcus is always happy when we get home

I need a few more skills to progress in my job and Marcus was learning some too.

and Sab was on the computer again too.

Saturday:

Back to the venue for the day

It is lovely when the good witch makes a lovely shine to the place, people still love coming here and paying the price lol Rank 6 now.

I always try and spend a little time with the husband otherwise


would never see each other as work and

skilling takes time.


I can't believe my little boy is growing up

it is his birthday today, don't know why Sab stood behind me

and Marcus is now a child, we did want him to have a brother or sister but it didn't happen.

we brought a new truck and Marcus had to go look.

Sunday:

We quickly went to the venue today and got it up to Rank 7

time to have a lazy Sunday with my boys

Marcus jumped some rope

Sab read the newspaper

then we had some adult fun

and serenaded each other and had a laugh

I chatted and had a joke with Marcus

Marcus had a little nap and when he woke up their was snow everywhere

extras:
Start of the week: 240.000
end of the week: 499.027
profit: 259,027
















Comments

  1. Oh you are almost 1/2 way there. Great job so far, and good job on the venue. I am terrible at businesses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND THREE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2