ROUND 14 DIFFERENCE IN THE FAMILY TREE H4

D.I.T.F.

https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=364T.

DAWES

GENERATION THREE

Word Count: 769
Picture Count: 49

Generation 3: "Your parents have always seemed to spend more time in the office then home. So you decided to go on relationship rampages/different places and see the world. Better then remaining at home alone, that was for sure."

- Kiss 6 sims (as a teenager)
- Have 2 boyfriends/girlfriends at a time, then break their hearts (as a teenager)
- Get married, have kids (now)
- Kill spouse, repeat the above as many as 3 times (one spouse)

Optional:
- Keep ghosts on lot/in a community graveyard (ongoing)
- Woohoo 20 sims, or have 20 lovers (ongoing)


RESIDENTS:
Dwayne (elder)
Shannon (elder)
Dylan (adult) Romance/knowledge woohoo with 20 different sims Scorpio 7/3/8/6/3/3


Monday:
Narrated by Dylan

I persuaded my parents to move to the beach, we didn't need

that big house anymore.

Even when you move in this town you still get a welcome wagon, Emily Echo (robot) Teresa Tablet and Warren Hollmo

I also called over my boyfriend Robi Fancy

I asked him to marry him he said yes


and we did there and then on the beach. Welcome Mr Robi Dawes he also is a Romance/knowledge and wants to be a hall of famer and his star sign is Taurus 5/5/3/8/5

Mum and dad are also loving the beach too.

Tuesday:

I had another man in my bed today Ashley Pitts (4)

that made me hungry so I made myself some grilled cheese

Mum and Dad found some bugs and sprayed them,

I also have another man to my little black book

Brody Coleman (5)

I also found out that I was pregnant.

Wednesday:

As I said before mum and dad are loving the house look at the view from their bedroom fantastic.

Robi and also have a fantastic view too, I can't believe that I am going to have a baby

Robi loves looking through the telescope see if he can see any boats or anything else on the water

But still has to skill for his job.

Mum and Dad have a good reputation around town.

Thursday:

Just cos your pregnant doesn't mean you can't do chores

Mum loves looking out to sea

and making sandcastles. When this baby gets a little bit older he or she will love playing out in the sand

I have to skill for my job but I do love painting

I had something to eat and felt strange pains in my tummy

I went into labour and we had a baby boy called Dominic

Literally just fed Dominic and my nan scared me. Luckily I put Dom on the floor.

Friday:

It is breakfast time mum and dad are skilling. Robi is having something to eat before he goes to work

I meet someone new called Gunnar Rogue

we hang out for a while

Mum and dad were still skilling but looking after Dom as well

Gunnar and I found ourselves in bed

and I had whoo hoo with him, and they we said goodbye before Robi came home from work


and when he did all he did was stare out through the telescope. I said to him you'll stay there to your death.

Saturday:

Robi was gossiping about some lady this morning

but we managed to get and kiss and cuddle in before he went off to work

I met another new gentleman called Ralph Chun

we talked about his job

and how he didn't do well in class and we ended up in bed

I can't help myself I think I might be a sex addict

but doesn't mean I can't be a good father though

for some reason I brought Dom a cake but he just wouldn't grow up into a toddler, he looks a lot like Robi

I also taught Robi how to walk, I was impressed with myself.

Sunday:

A sad thing happened early this morning, Robi died looking through the telescope, he forgot to eat poor thing, he will be missed

we put next to nan and grandad. At least his

genes will be going on through Dom

I was very upset

But I don't think Dom really knew what was going on, but ask his nan (Shannon) to read to him

after she had read the book I slowly was teaching Dom to talk.

After his nap Nanny Shannon gave him a big cuddle

and let him play with his toys.

Extras:
Dylan has slept with 7 men
there was 2 college,
3. Robi Fancy
4.Brody Coleman
5. Ashley Pitts
6. Gunnar Rogue
7. Ralph Chun
















Comments

  1. You are working you way through them. Interesting how you have to kill off spouses here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2