ROUND 14 EVOLUTION AND PROGRESS IN CHANGE H5

E.P.I.C

ECHO

GENERATION THREE


Word Count: 797
Picture Count: 48


Generation three: Let there be light:
-Your heir(ess) has a choice between the Science career field  (in)
or build all robots on the OFB robot crafting table. (done)

-Spouse may work in the field the heir did not choose, or any other previously unlocked profession. spouse Atheltic

-When the heir(ess) reaches the top of the science career or crafts all robots on OFB crafting table, the light bulb is invented and lights can now be placed. You can use the phone everyday, though cells are still banned. 

-Sims may now use planes to travel to foreign lands;

-Indoor plumbing has been invented, so dishwashers, toilets and showers may now be placed indoors;

-Gen 3 Mini Challenge: Create all robots and bouquets (with the same sim). +3 points

Residents:
Evie: Elder
Earl: Adult
Aiyana: Adult
Emily: Robot
Emmett: Baby


Monday:
Narrated by Earl


My mum (Evie) is always in the garden doing the gardening whatever the time of day it is


I made a Robot called Emily, at first I wasn't that interested in having her about but she does come in handy for looking after Emmett or mum

Aiyana is doing well in her athletic job at the moment

and I am doing well in my science job too

but we have to focus our attention on our little boy

as now he is a toddler and time to teach skills for the rest of his life.

Aiyana starts with the potty training.

Tuesday:

We carry on with the toilet training in the morning

We try not to have any meals in the house we just drink eggplant juice

Aiyana tries to teach Emmett to talk

and  after I have finished work I started to help Emmett to walk

As I said Emily is good to have around I know mum has given her some eggplants to put in the juicer

Emmett and I did it I taught and he learnt how to walk and now he is my best friend

and my mum after her work carried tried to teach Emmett to talk.

Wednesday;

My mum still gets annoyed about the burglary we had a few years ago.

I skill for my job and mum skills for pleasure.

We got Emily to harvest the eggplants this time and that the last lot now until after the autumn/winter season 

We also managed to get Emmett to learn how to talk

and use the potty.

Thursday:

We all got our own florist benches as we all wanted to have badges.

and for some reason Emily went a bit funny afterwards, she run around for a few minutes.

Emmett loves listen to the music that we have on all the time as we don't have a television.

Emily finally stopped and recharged herself in the sunshine

time for a lovely boy to become bigger


he also got some new clothes too.

I also played chess with a work colleague.

Friday;

Emmett was pleased that he had to go to school, he played red hands with his nanny, while his mum tried to get a skill in charisma for her job

I was skilling, while Emmett skipped rope indoors, he really should be outside doing that
but now the snow has fallen, he might have caught a cold.

Emily was surprised by a penguin as she has never seen one before.

I managed to get another promotion, I know I don't look to happy but I am pleased

I played chess with Emily and Aiyana spent more time at the mirror, while Emmett painted a picture.


Emily did another first as well she made a snow angel

I think she was very pleased with her I thought it might upset her electrics but it didn't.


I also helped Emmett with his homework, he seems to be a very bright boy.

Saturday:

I went off to work and found

out later that Emmett has been jumping on the bed

so he was sent outside and he skipped rope for a bit
and met another child called Lewis Lyndon who lives in this part of town

I also got a lovely cuddle when I had finished work


and even Aiyana gave me a lovely rub on the back.

Sunday;

Aiyana and I had some quality time in our room, if you know what I mean

Evie and Emily were chatting were Emmett waited for something 


he was still waiting for when I left for work

Emmett finally managed to Emily attention maybe for a game or something.


Aiyana didn't get a promotion today but she got a big hug from


Emmett and do did I but no promotion either.

a colleague of Aiyana kept Emmett busy.

and while everybody was sleeping Emily worked on the florist bench.











Comments

  1. Sounds like you are getting closer and closer to finishing up that mini challenge. Come on promotions too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND THREE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2