ROUND 14 GENETICS AND GOLD DIGGER CHALLENGE H7

GENETICS AND GOLD DIGGER CHALLENGE

GATSBY

GENERATION TWO


I HAVE MIXED TWO CHALLENGE TOGETHER MY OWN VERSION FO THE GENETICS CHALLENGE AND A VARIATION OF THIS GOLDDIGGER CHALLENGE http://modthesims.info/t/335025

Word Count 681
Picture Count: 52

RESIDENTS:
Gabi  (elder)
Genesis (adult)
Gabriel (teenager)
Gem (teenager)
Scout and Sally (dogs)


Monday:
narrated by Genesis

I am still angry about being burgled a few years ago

I will go to the piano to play and soothe myself

as the twins don't have jobs they can still do some chores around the house

Mum (Gabi) talked to Fiona Falon about making a cake

she also fancied Gabriel too.

As we all do when are on a date ask how much money they have Fiona is rich but I believe she is the heir for her family so she is off limits.


Gem also had a date with Kafia Karem
and he is also rich but another heir. Why can't my children find someone who isn't a heir. Both are three bolters too.

but Scout and Sally are our dogs.

Tuesday:


Mum also like to get up earlier a starts breakfast



I do love to play the piano

sometimes I have to silly chores like bath the dog


Gem asked Kafia to come home again and Sally the dog has grown up.

and Gabriel called over Fiona.

Wednesday:

Gabriel looked out of the window at the rain

Gem had played the piano so much a lady gave her a card to a secret place

But Gem didn't take it seriously and went to juggle some bottles out of the fridge

I wanted to max out all my skills and I still needed some charisma

Gabriel also wanted to get the card to a secret place but she never showed

then it was time to say goodbye to the twins they were

both off to University and I will miss them so much

I still had the dogs and

mum to keep me company. Mum enjoyed jumping in the puddles.

Thursday:

It is very quiet without the twins but we still have both dogs

I have maxed my creativity skill, and now I can play a range of songs on the piano

Mum and I decided we went  into town to a place called Amelia Closet

after I brought some clothes I just chilled on their sofa

and mum played chess with this random guy

We had a little chat about drums when we got back

mum washed both of the dogs

and I saw the ghost of old dog Growler maybe he was jealous that we had some new dogs.

Friday:

Mum played with the dogs for a while

and then came to chat to me

but I went on the phone to chat to some potential boy/girl friend for Gabriel


Mum and nearly bumped into each other.

and mum raided the money tree.

Saturday:

mum says she is feeling down and something is going to happen

and I think she is being silly as I play chess

I called a friend over for a potential spouse for Gabriel but Lucy Garth doesn't have much money

Even our two dogs are great with each other decided to have a fight with each other

Mum did separate them and played with Scout

but sadly mum was right something did happen

sadly she died, at the age of eighty.

I am so upset and sad I don't know what i am going to do with myself.
I put mum in the garden next to Growler grave. She did love that dog too.

Sunday:

I woke up feeling very sad for myself

I cleaned the dogs bed while Sally had finally mastered going to the toilet outside


I called a friend over Connor Ryan another potential spouse

but he wouldn't let me ask him about how much money he had.

it was time for my birthday

but I wasn't alone Gabriel and Gem had come back from University to help me celebrate

I make a good looking elder. I like the suit goes with the colour of the house.

extras:
None
















































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1