ROUND 14 NAME GAME CHALLENGE H14

NAME GAME CHALLENGE

https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=61

NEWSON


Word Count 535
Picture Count: 46



RESIDENTS:
Nadia Newson:

 Family/fortune golden anniversary Aries 5/8/6/3/3/



Monday:
Narrated by Nadia


Hi there welcome to my new home it isn't much yet but it will do


I had some neighbours come off and say hello, the lady is called Olivia Owens, Dylan Dawes and Tony Teset.

I also chatted to this guy Neil Chalmers he is cute.


everybody came in and watch some telly or chatted. They were here for most of the day. But they went home in the evening.

The first meal I make I burnt it. Luckily I didn't start a fire.

Tuesday:

I managed to get myself a job in the military. At least they don't cut your off anymore. I love my hair.

there my car ride see you in a bit

I am back and I got a promotion too so I celebrated

by having date with Neil Chalmers. After the date

I went and read a book.

Wednesday:

I have the day off, I did some cooking

but I didn't feel very well at a all

I got myself a little money tree

and I felt really tired so I went back to bed

I woke up and my belly had expanded I have gotten pregnant

I called over Neil to tell him

I asked him to move in and he said yes. He didn't have much in his saving only £1,000, he is a fortune/family and wants to earn £100,000 Scorpio 6/5/8/3/3

he looked for a job straightaway.

Thursday:

Neil also got a job in military it was the highest paying one at the time

I chatted to my friend on the phone

caught up with some skilling when I got back to work

it won't be long now

I made us some food while Neil learnt a new skill for his career.

Friday:

time for breakfast I am getting better at this cooking thing.

I invited a friend over Evie Echo

Neil had the day off so he skilled for his job. The plants need weeding.

I went for a nap.

It was a little while later and I had pains through my back and

my stomach Neil didn't know what to do

My friend Evie was still here and she helped me through it. And we had a little baby boy called Noah

oh me and Neil fell in love.

Saturday:

baby Noah in his little danglemaster 

Neil got a promotion

and asked me to marry him. I said yes of course

we didn't invite any people but



there was a work colleague of Neil but he just fished

I love this picture don't you.


Neil agreed to take on my last name so Mr Neil Newson he is now.

Sunday:

found out that I am expecting again.

so I fed Noah but not much exciting happened today

Just Noah having his first birthday

and now a toddler. Hmm strange colour hair I think he has a mixture of our skin tones.

Neil gave him some smart milk which Noah learnt to talk

and go on the potty in one sitting. Neil was amazing he let me rest

and he also bathed Noah too.

extras
Noah =  7 points













Comments

  1. Yay a Name Game! I do love this challenge. There is just something about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1