ROUND FIFTEEN DIFFERENCE IN THE FAMILY TREE H4

DITFT

DAVIES

GENERATION 3



RESIDENTS:
Dwayne: Elder
Shannon: Elder
Dylan: Adult
Dominic: Toddler


Monday:

Met a vampire but had to go quickly

Dad Dwayne gave Dominic a cuddle

I met George McArthur

number eight on my list

and then I gave some attention on Dominic.

Tuesday:

Dad just looks out to sea

we have problems with

Robi's ghost

he likes to frightened everyone.

Wednesday:

Dad has taking over from Robi and constantly stares out of the window

Gary Schwebber 

No.9

but time to concentrate on my little boy as he grew into

the next stage of life.

Thursday:

we decided to go on holiday

we brought a vacation home

some quick food before we go exploring

I chatted to mom

we went on tours

and I met a local called Jim Greaves.

Friday:

I think Dominic put something in the water

and made it turn red

I learnt how to do the fire dance

Mom and Dad played with Dominic on the sand

and chatted about the day before bedtime.

Saturday:

Earlier Saturday morning we went down to South End Beach to see the pirate ship


Dominic love it

Mom wasn't too pleased about the ghosts, think we have enough at home already

and Dad brought some jewellery


and we went off to the hot sprints too.

Sunday:

we came home early Sunday morning

I played with Dominic

and he destroyed some sandcastles that he made

Mom and dad have a cuddle

then play with Dominic

and then Dominic got a big naughty and jumped up and down on the bed.

extras:

don't know why but aging wasn't working, set the ages sort of where they should be, moved for next round and then realised I might have aging off (but I don't usually use it).










Comments

  1. Oh dear, hope it really was as simple as you had it off without really thinking about it. :) Would hate for you to lose so much work in this hood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1