ROUND 15 BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

BOARD GAME CHALLENGE

HUNGRY HIPPOS

BEAR



RESIDENTS;
Chantilly Bear (elder)
Lisa Bear (elder)
Cameo Bear (adult)
Jessie Bear (adult)
Ruby Bear (toddler)
Scarlett Bear (toddler)



Monday:
Cameo narrating

Chantilly broke the trash compactor and Lisa gave her a lecture

Ruby got a cuddle from me and Jessie went to work
Chantilly fed the girls with smart milk


Jessie got back from work

and chatted to me while we ate grilled cheese sandwiches.

Tuesday:

Mom (Lisa0 started off the day juggling bottles

I entertained both of the girls for while

as it was a big day for them

now I have two little children Scarlett and Ruby

and at the end of the day I ate more Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

Wednesday:

Mon (Lisa) has got into dancing at the moment and Scarlett (with new clothes) jumped some rope

both girls got taught

how to do their homework buy Jessie.



then entertained each other

while I ate some more Grilled cheese sandwiches.

Thursday:

Mom (Chantilly) listening to her MP3 player

me eating more grilled cheese sandwiches

having some alone time with Jessie

and eating more grilled cheese with Mom (Chantilly)

and Jessie encouraging Ruby.

Friday:

Lisa is doing her favourite hobby

and I think Chantilly is talking about woohoo with one of the girls

Scarlett got an A+ and I am cheering her on

Jessie and Mom (Chantilly) dancing while I am eating more Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

Saturday:

Mom ( Lisa) still won't get off the ballet Barre and Chantilly is waiting for her turn

as it is Saturday the children don't have school they have to play together, which they don't mind

but when Jessie comes home they forget about each other


and I eat my grilled cheese sandwiches.

Sunday:

I decided to have a rest from grilled cheese sandwiches today and enjoy the company of my family

I chatted with Chantilly


Swung around Scarlett

watched Jessie with dance with Scarlett

and caresses Jessie.

extras:
eaten: 168 Grilled Cheeses.












Comments

  1. I can't remember how many grilled cheese you need to eat, but you are getting up there. The girls are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2