ROUND 15 ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY H1

ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY

ANDERSON

GENERATION 4



RESIDENTS:
Brooke (elder)
Curtis (elder)
Dacio (adult)
Sam (adult)
Emalene (toddler)
Erroll (toddler)
DeeDee (cat) Edgar (dog) Ellen (cat)



Monday:
narrated by Dacio



Hi, sorry just give me minute I need to just

deliver this baby

oh and we have another boy called Enzo

and Just after giving birth our cat DeeDee died she was a very old cat.


Erroll gave Edgar a cuddle

and Edgar came and watched the telly. For some reason we had to sell our stuff and get cheap stuff.

Tuesday:

Not sure why Sam is running.

This is me holding our daughter before


she becomes a child, Enzo is now a toddler

and Erroll is a child too.

and another round of toddler skill to do.

Wednesday:

Don't think I have shown you a picture of my parents

still in love with each other as.

Sam is teaching Enzo to walk (sorry about the nappy on the grass I am sure it got cleaned up) It is easy for him to do in the garden as a lot more room.

My parents are so much help, they taught they grandchildren how to do their homework


and afterwards Erroll found an reward that mum had been given from her job and kept burping into the microphone Emalene thought it was very funny

Sam had a game of chess with Emalene

Thursday:

We seem to have a quiet day today

Sam got a promotion

Erroll did well at school

and I took care of the legacy trees.

Friday:

I am just giving Enzo a little bit of my attention as he won't want as much very soon

both the children achieved A+ reports today, I am very proud

me, the children and Ellen the cat watched some television together before

it was time for Enzo to grow

into a child.

Saturday:

We all had something to eat

as we decided to go out for the day

We went to an art museum (maybe the children didn't enjoy it as much as we thought)

they just look around but they wasn't really much they could do


they only played together though.

and went we got home Brooke played with Edgar.
I quickly went to work and achieved my ltw Architecture and now want to my Hand of Poseidon 

Sunday:

Sunday is lazy day children and adult can just do what they want

chat to each to other about the theatre

or hang about in the front garden

Or entertain the children

Sam had to go to work but he got a promotion though.

Extras:
Time to downgrade the house (done).






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2