ROUND FIVE EVOLUTION PROGRESS IN CHANGE

EPIC

ECHO



Residents:
Ebony Echo: Fortune/romance Chief of staff - Aries 5/8/6/3/3 bisexual



Monday:

Ebony

time to garden

welcome wagon was Stephen, Checo Ramirez, Sarah McNally and another sim name I didn't write down.

it took a while to plant and water everything.


Tuesday:

Ebony answered the phone

time to weed the garden

and the toilet is outside.

Wednesday:

must tend the garden ebony also got her silver badge, but when she is garden it is on 3fast forward so I miss the icons

also had a date with Sarah McNally

and also invited a walk by in. No culinary job available.

Thursday:

Sarah McNally stayed the night and moved in with 2,000
Fortune/romance earn 100,000 Gemini 4/7/8/3/3


they have 2 bolts

and Sarah starts fishing to help out with winter.

Friday:

Sarah is also helping out with the garden


we try and answer the phone as much as possible.

someone's over tired themselves.

Saturday:

that's why Ebony is so tired Sarah get's her silver badge and Ebony gets her gold badge in gardening.

Ebony retired to bed and Sarah keeps on gardening

and trying to fish.

Sunday:

Let's harvest the tomato plants in our underwear

and pop

and we greeted another walk by and he and Ebony fished.
No Culinary jobs were found in the paper.

EPIC

-Gen 1 Mini Challenge: NO calling for delivery service or buying a new fridge allowed until the founder or spouse reaches level 10 of his/her chosen career. Sims must eat from their own garden or from fish caught in their pond. Before their garden is providing food, they will have to survive on caught fishes, however, you are allowed to use a fridge, though you are not allowed to use the food that comes with the fridge. This is only so sims can use the fridge to get out the preparation tray. +3 points.  Haven't emptied the fridge yet must have used to cook other meals than fish otherwise she would have died on the first day.
























Comments

  1. The start of this challenge is no joke. I can't even imagine starting it in TS2. As it was I'm pretty sure I cheated a bit the first day or two on food too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first day is the hardest, I think you have to get the fish as quickly as possible to you can eat it, for your lunch on the first day (but then you also need your cooking points too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to read some sims 2 stories a couple of weeks ago, I never played them so all of this it's pretty new to me and find them fascinating. I'm seeing you have a lot of stories if this a part of a BACC? I would like to know where to start.
    And that's a huge garden!
    To the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No this is my challenge ville hood, where I do a lot of different challenges, which keeps my life very busy. There are rules on Boolprop if you like to do a BACC this are the rules for the B.A.C.C. I have https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=45 and my other blog is in my usebar in my signature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND TWO BOARD GAME CHALLENGE H2

ROUND SIXTEEN ALPHABET/ANIMAL LEGACY ANDERSON H1